Tag Archives: Body
What is EgoSpiritualism?: Several years ago we began to search for a word that captures the essence of a consciousness in which we are living the best of our humanity in synergy with our Divinity. A word capturing the best of the two profound energies at work in our being—Ego and Spirit. A word which describes entry into the Great life we are meant to live. EgoSpiritualism is the word that puts each of the energies at the core of our being on equal footing. It recognizes that transformation to the best version of ourselves requires a human and spiritual awakening—not just the latter. This is significantly different from traditional messages over the past 3,000 years which have only emphasized spiritual awakening. These messages are outdated and haven’t promoted broader evolution toward personal and world peace. We are still very much in the same place as when Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad spoke their brilliant words on consciousness. We remain very much asleep—egoically.
So what does one experience within EgoSpiritualism as you are living it?
- Being at peace with yourself, the people in your life, and the world at large.
- Being motivated by love rather than fear, anger, or guilt in your life’s work.
- Being free of inappropriate expectations of yourself, from others, and of others.
- Being respectful of your Body, Mind & Spirit within choices of what you bring into them.
- Being able to like and love yourself as you are while working with any of your weaknesses.
- Being free of false wants while recognizing true needs allowing you to experience genuine happiness.
- Being able to fully embrace your potential while recognizing the service you are here to provide.
- Being emotionally connected to others rather than emotionally attached or detached.
- Being able to live fully in the present rather than being chained to the past or preoccupied with the future.
- Recognizing the Love God Is—which is connective, unconditional, unlimited, and beyond burden within yourself and all beings.
- Recognizing the Life God Is—within all beings which makes their existence possible.
- Recognizing the Energy God Is—within the transformative light and truth which exists within you.
- Knowing the Gift of Life and the abundance which has been made available to you.
- Knowing the Gift of Creating Life and the opportunity you have to create the life in which you are living.
- Knowing the Gift of Eternal Life which allows you as much time and as many opportunities you need to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Knowing the Gift of God Within so you can never truly walk alone as you make your way along your life’s path toward the Kingdom of Heaven.
So how does one enter into EgoSpiritualism?
Heal your ego energy with ego medicine which brings into balance your ego power, flexibility, and vulnerability, where needed. Ego medicine which involves: 1) Understanding what ego is and isn’t, 2) Tuning into your specific ego energy, and 3) Using ego-related reality based thinking. It is within the brilliance of human and Divine Truth that the door will fully open and you will transform into what you were meant to be, which has always awaited you.
In peace and love,
Nick and Linda