Tag Archives: Kingdom of Heaven
Heaven is Here!: What a ridiculous, nonsensical, or stupid idea—or is it? Most of us have been taught during our lives about the notion of “heaven.” Connected to this notion are many ideas intended to help us to better understand what it is and encourage us to make it our life’s ultimate goal. Some of these include: heaven is there not here, you have to die to get there, you have to earn your way into heaven, and heaven is akin to a physical utopia where you can have anything your heart desires. But what if none of that is true? What if you don’t have to die, go somewhere, earn it, or have all of your human desires met? What if heaven is a consciousness and not a place? A consciousness in which we have fully awakened here and now—humanly and spiritually!
What if it’s much simpler than we humans have made it out to be and are missing it every day of our life?—until we “get it.” A beautiful simplicity built upon the brilliance of Divine Truth. A simplicity in which we fully recognize and live the Love, Life, and Energy—God Is within our being—here and now. A simplicity in which we fully recognize and live the Great Gifts of Life, Creating Life, Eternal Life, and God Within—here and now. A simplicity in which we have removed the bars comprising the “Gates of Heaven” involving egoic illusions of separation, unworthiness, inequality, sensing all energy, disorder, and egoic control—here and now. If so, “there” becomes here, death becomes rebirth, earning and reward becomes being Love, Life, and Energy, and physical utopia becomes Divine Perfection.
Many may be bothered by what we are saying, particularly those with a deep connection to religion. It can be discomforting to read something that conflicts with what one has been taught for years. Our ego energy, particularly when it’s imbalanced, leads us toward the familiar, consistent, and predictable to remove any sense of dissonance. We cling to belief, even when truth may serve us better in the long run. One may rightfully ask, “What makes your version of truth, truth?” From the perspective of Ego, Spirit, & You, truth is embodied by something that always is, is available to everyone, and applies to everyone. Divine Truth and the Great Gifts reflect each of these and are the means to entering heaven—here and now!
In peace and love,
Nick and Linda
What is EgoSpiritualism?: Several years ago we began to search for a word that captures the essence of a consciousness in which we are living the best of our humanity in synergy with our Divinity. A word capturing the best of the two profound energies at work in our being—Ego and Spirit. A word which describes entry into the Great life we are meant to live. EgoSpiritualism is the word that puts each of the energies at the core of our being on equal footing. It recognizes that transformation to the best version of ourselves requires a human and spiritual awakening—not just the latter. This is significantly different from traditional messages over the past 3,000 years which have only emphasized spiritual awakening. These messages are outdated and haven’t promoted broader evolution toward personal and world peace. We are still very much in the same place as when Buddha, Jesus, and Muhammad spoke their brilliant words on consciousness. We remain very much asleep—egoically.
So what does one experience within EgoSpiritualism as you are living it?
- Being at peace with yourself, the people in your life, and the world at large.
- Being motivated by love rather than fear, anger, or guilt in your life’s work.
- Being free of inappropriate expectations of yourself, from others, and of others.
- Being respectful of your Body, Mind & Spirit within choices of what you bring into them.
- Being able to like and love yourself as you are while working with any of your weaknesses.
- Being free of false wants while recognizing true needs allowing you to experience genuine happiness.
- Being able to fully embrace your potential while recognizing the service you are here to provide.
- Being emotionally connected to others rather than emotionally attached or detached.
- Being able to live fully in the present rather than being chained to the past or preoccupied with the future.
- Recognizing the Love God Is—which is connective, unconditional, unlimited, and beyond burden within yourself and all beings.
- Recognizing the Life God Is—within all beings which makes their existence possible.
- Recognizing the Energy God Is—within the transformative light and truth which exists within you.
- Knowing the Gift of Life and the abundance which has been made available to you.
- Knowing the Gift of Creating Life and the opportunity you have to create the life in which you are living.
- Knowing the Gift of Eternal Life which allows you as much time and as many opportunities you need to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Knowing the Gift of God Within so you can never truly walk alone as you make your way along your life’s path toward the Kingdom of Heaven.
So how does one enter into EgoSpiritualism?
Heal your ego energy with ego medicine which brings into balance your ego power, flexibility, and vulnerability, where needed. Ego medicine which involves: 1) Understanding what ego is and isn’t, 2) Tuning into your specific ego energy, and 3) Using ego-related reality based thinking. It is within the brilliance of human and Divine Truth that the door will fully open and you will transform into what you were meant to be, which has always awaited you.
In peace and love,
Nick and Linda